Monday 14 May 2012

Cookie Monster and Elmo !

Hi all! So this week for my small business, I chose to do some Cookie Monster and Elmo cupcakes! After having quite some trouble with my piping bag (it developed a hole and leaked icing everywhere!), and finally deciding that using a zip-lock bag as a temporary piping bag would have to do, I finally completed these awesome cupcakes! They were just 'so awesome' that I sold out all my cupcakes yesterday at school - thats right... SOLD OUT!!! Woooh!!! The piping did take some time, but really, the cupcakes turned out to be so good and quite a success.

Enjoy...


I used half an Oreo bisquit for his mouth, royal icing for his 'blue fuzzy hair' and fondant for Cookie Monsters eyes.

You've just got to love buttercream!

Same deal with the royal icing here, and fondant used for the mouth, nose and eyes. Elmo's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment